Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 389

Thread: Your stuff?

  1. #151
    Inactive Member blake1's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2001
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ya know Peter,
    All drumming is a challenge. It makes me tick. I hear this track and find it weaving in time. There's a lot of anticipation sometimes when playing free like this. The key is to stay relaxed and let it flow without forcing anything.
    This is a tempo I really need to work on more.
    A lot of tempos and feels just fool me. That's the challenge.

    I really learned a lot from listening back to this recording.

  2. #152
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We ALL can work on this, Blake.
    I thought you pushed/pulled it
    just fine. I was picturing my-
    self floundering through it.

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

  3. #153
    Inactive Member blake1's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2001
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's something that showcases the crazyness of my band RUBBER LOVE live (lo-fi mini disc recorder) and to balance it off, a litte recording of the Benny Golson tune- Stablemates.

    Stablemates was recorded by me. I also played the skins. Art Hirahara, from San Fran, tinkled the ivories and John Robinson played the upright violin : ) It was our first time together and actually the only time we played together. That's New York baby...

    www.blakelindberg.com/mp3/house_mp3.mp3

    www.blakelindberg.com/mp3/stablemates.mp3

  4. #154
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is crazy, Blake!

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

  5. #155
    Inactive Member bouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2003
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hi,
    On this link : http://membres.lycos.fr/boutinaudste...kersbounce.mp3 I would like to known what do you think about the drum part, and the song. It's a pre-recording drum part, and i can change it.
    Thanhs

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 14, 2004 02:54 AM: Message edited by: bouts ]</font>

  6. #156
    Inactive Member wolfgang.at's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    87
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Blake: It must be a lot of fun to play with those guys. I?ve always had a tendency towards crazy stuff like that [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Bouts: Both the song and the drum part are very nice ! Seems if Planet X is getting competition [img]wink.gif[/img] The fill at 2:04 is awesome !

  7. #157
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bouts,

    Could not find the link.

  8. #158
    Inactive Member Klemme's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2003
    Posts
    854
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by bouts:
    hi,
    On this link : http://membres.lycos.fr/boutinaudste...kersbounce.mp3 I would like to known what do you think about the drum part, and the song. It's a pre-recording drum part, and i can change it.
    Thanhs

    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ January 14, 2004 02:54 AM: Message edited by: bouts ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nice playing bouts, your band must be local heroes in France! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #159
    Inactive Member bouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2003
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hi peter,
    I don't understand why u can't!!!
    try this : http://membres.lycos.fr/boutinaudste...kersbounce.mp3
    thanks

    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ January 14, 2004 06:04 PM: Message edited by: bouts ]</font></font>

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 14, 2004 06:06 PM: Message edited by: bouts ]</font>

  10. #160
    Inactive Member Lee Collins's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2004
    Posts
    1,253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm, I thought more than twice before posting anything, since the standard here is so high, but I thought, what the hell.
    Well, so you all instantly know how much I suck compared to the likes of steve, pedro and others here [img]tongue.gif[/img] here's some clips from me. First 2 are from a few years ago. They're my bad impersonation of Gadd [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Timing errors abound in them, and today, I've sorta cleaned those type of things up a little bit.

    The last clip was from a few weeks ago. Again, timing nowhere near where I'd like it, but in this case, I put that down to a bad night [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I need to find time to practise a LOT more, I've gotten too lazy. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    http://freespace.virgin.net/roman.fi...s&vidaloca.mp3

    http://freespace.virgin.net/roman.five/latino.MP3

    http://freespace.virgin.net/roman.five/little2.mp3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •